STRESS - BURNOUT
WHAT IS BURNOUT?
WHY DO WE EXPERIENCE BURN OUT?
- A stressful lifestyle can put someone under extreme pressure to the point that they feel unable to cope.
- Not knowing how to manage one’s time.
- Stress at work can cause physical and mental symptoms.
- A person can feel either under or overworked.
- Continuous conflicts with peers.
- Putting oneself second is also a reason we can experience burnout, by not knowing how to take care of oneself.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS & SYMPTOMS?
- Exhaustion: physically, mentally and emotionally drained, in pain, exhausted.
- Reduced Performance: Unable to carry out daily tasks whether at work, at home or with family members
- Alienation: Increased level of frustration at work and become increasingly negative, isolated and withdrawn from anything related to work, including colleagues.
BURNOUT & DEPRESSION:
IS BURNOUT TRETABLE?
The intensive CBT & Mindfulness program we offer has proven success rates in the treatment of burnout because of its holistic and evidence-based approach.
Our program will provide you with essential strategies that will allow you to cope with life’s uncertainties in a more flexible and adaptable way. Read more about our retreats for depression.